Thursday, September 22, 2011

Entry 5

1. People can be easily fool or surrender by rumors, even thouhg they have the real facts.

2. I believe that people is weak about gossip.

3. a) Their religious beliefs.
    b) Their fantasies and enigmas

4. Indeed, people can be easily fool or surrender by rumors as Jeffrey Kluger says. Even though they have the real facts. I believe that people is weak about gossip because of their religous beliefes and fantasies about enigmas.



Reflection

     I have learned an other way to state a Thesis Stament. Even though it seemed easy at the begining, it became a bit confusing later. It was like answering questions like What and Why, and in the first example was very easy that I got impress, but I got confused when we had to give a Significant Idea then a claim. It sound like the same that I didn't know what to write, but then it got clear when some one of my group told that that Significan Idea could be the main idea. On the other hand, it's a litlle complicated for me to refrase. Once I understood the difference between the Signican Idea and The claim, the resons were the easiest part. For the Thesis Stament was just to conect the significant idea,claim and reasons. I believe the hardest part was to have an agrement with my group and think the main problem is our lack of comunication and shyness, and  I hope to have a hand on it. Definetely, this new approach on how to write a thesis stament was very useful, and it will be more easy write, yet I would thank some more practice.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment