Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Entry 4, part 2

                                                           My Place in the Cave


     According with the lecture " The Allegory of the Cave" from Book 7 of the Republic by Plato, my place in the cave would be the starting in the  amazed of the real world because I believe that once I got in college was like getting out of the cave, which for me represents the ignorance. I used only to go and work but I realized that I wasn't doing anything different, than watching shadows like the prisoners from the lecture, and my life would it be the same all the time as much others have, so I didn't like it or wanted it. Then I decided to set myself free and break my chains in order to understand other things around me and enjoy the real world. In compare with the lecture I won't just go back to the cave like the man did, actually, I' ll go back prepared to enlighten others.

No comments:

Post a Comment