Tuesday, September 13, 2011

blog entry 2


Reflection on Annotating



     Once more I’ve learned that annotating is very useful. However, is the first time that I’ve really used it, and it has helped me a lot because it’s easier to catch the main ideas and vocabulary on which I’m very weak.

     It also   by doing annotations was easier to find the main ideas for the passage “Is Google Making Us Stupid”, so I Know where to attack since I disagree with the author’s point of view. I believe that it will be an argumentative essay. About my partners, we were able to share, yet was not easy because we just met, but I’m pretty sure that our team work will improve in the future. In addition, while we were sharing our ideas, we could get better ideas of what was the text about.

     In general, annotating result in to be very useful while reading. We underline main ideas, circulate points for support or writing a little note as clue for a new word so that I can write faster and to be more objective while writing an essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment